Earlier I shared BlogRouter Genesis child theme for free. That was the first version, and I wanted feedback and feature requests from the users which can be implemented in the next version(s). Also, I wanted a good name suggestion for this theme, which can be used generally, instead of ‘Blog Router‘.
I received many suggestions, majority of them were ‘BlogRouter‘. Well, I have renamed it to GenMag Pro, to keep it short and simple 🙂
Facing issues in getting Adsense approval? Read this Google AdSense Approval Guide 2017.
Here are the features of this theme:
- Fully responsive clean and simple magazine theme.
- In-built social icons for sidebar (you just have to enter social sites’ urls from under settings)
- Awesome responsive Navigation Menu
- Theme for Chrome and Safari Mobile
- FontAwesome support (use anywhere in the theme or contents)
You may like: Ultimate Guide to Increase Adsense Earnings Smartly
How to use this theme?
Well, using this theme is damn simple. Here are some points:
- You need to have the Genesis framework installed before you install any of the themes.
- Don’t set any menu at the Primary and Secondary Menus. Instead, add a custom menu to the Header Right widget. Don’t know how to add? Ask in the comments.
- To add the social profile links for the sidebar social icons, go to Genesis > Theme Settings and there your will find Social Icons section. Add full URLs of your social profile/pages there and save the settings.
Want to see a demo of the theme?
Oh, you are doing that already 🙂 The current theme on this blog is what I’m talking about. However, the theme of this blog and the theme which you are going to get may be slightly different as we have some customizations on top of the theme for our blog 🙂
Well, here are the demo and download links of three different variants of this theme (slight variations, based on color and font). Like our Facebook Page to get such free themes, always.
Please share your feedback through the comments or contact form here. You can also request any feature, which is useful. I will try to implement in the upcoming increments.